Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Monday Recap


























Bulls 118 Celtics 115
I am going to try and do my best of not using over statements like "best ever" and "greatest I have ever seen." But, the last 5 minutes of this game belong in those categories. Ben Gordon and Ray Allen who are stars, but not NBA SUPERSTARS, went back and forth like I have not seen in a long time. Neither would miss, it literally became who would shoot last. Ray Allen shot last, hitting a 3 pointer over Joakim Noah to win the game. Simply sensational game. I hope this series goes 7.

Spurs 105 Mavs 84
Tony Parker was in the lane all night. The game was decided in the first quarter. It looked like one of those times when the Mavs were just happy with splitting the 2 games in San Antonio. Series goes back to Dallas 1-1.

No comments:

Post a Comment